BANGKOK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The Thai stock market could rise as much as 37 percent, to 500 points, in the coming year on the back of an improving global economy, but tensions in the Middle East will present a major risk, analysts said on Friday. Domestic political stability and banks' excess liquidity and low interest rates will remain major drivers for the Thai bourse, analysts and fund managers say. The property, building, finance, automobile and entertainment sectors will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analysts see Thai bourse bullish next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642