LONDON, July 20 (Reuters) - Following are a selection of analysts' comments on the outlook for copper, aluminium, zinc, lead, tin and nickel prices gathered as part of the Reuters base metal price survey for 2010 and 2011. The poll of more than 50 analysts was carried out over the past four weeks. All prices are in dollars per tonne. For analysts view click on [ID:nLDE66J0ER] For story on lead market surplus click on [ID:nLDE66J0EU] For story on nickel market surplus click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSTS VIEW-Reuters base metals poll 2010/2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642