LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Following are a selection of analysts' comments on the outlook for copper, aluminium, zinc, lead, tin and nickel prices gathered as part of the Reuters base metal price survey for 2010 and 2011. The poll of 57 analysts was carried out this month. All prices are in dollars per tonne. For story on prices click on [ID:nLDE60P1E4] For story on market balances click on [ID:nLDE60P0S2] To see full results click on For graphs of price and market balance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSTS VIEW-Reuters base metals poll 2010/2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.