LONDON, June 21 (Reuters) - After years of keeping his identity secret, former Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher has revealed he is "The Stig", the anonymous professional test car driver from BBC motoring show "Top Gear". Each episode of the cult show, which has been sold to television channels around the world, sees "The Stig" whizzing around test tracks in powerful cars wearing a white jumpsuit with his features hidden by a white crash helmet. The original Stig was axed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"And the BBC car show's mystery driver is..." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642