MUMBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - Auto components maker ANG Auto Ltd. said on Wednesday its board would meet on March 29 to consider merging its subsidiary, ANG Auto Tech (P) Ltd., with itself. Shares of ANG were down 4.3 percent at 277 rupees in a weak Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANG Auto board to consider merger of unit March 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.