MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - ANG Auto said on Friday it won an order worth 333.7 million rupees from L&T MHI-Boilers Private Ltd for making boiler support structure for Jai Prakash Power Venture's power plant in Madhya Pradesh. (Reporting by Ketan Bondre; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANG Auto says wins 333.7 mln rupees order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.