LOS ANGELES, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Animal trainer and magician Roy Horn is recovering from the tiger attack he suffered during a performance early this month and no longer in critical condition, his partner said in a statement on Thursday. Horn -- who co-stars with Siegfried Fischbacher as "Siegfried & Roy" -- was moved to the University of California, Los Angeles facility from University Medical Center in Las Vegas on Oct. 28. "Roy's condition -- as a result of his accident on Oct. 3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Animal trainer Roy Horn's condition improves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642