SINGAPORE, May 26 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber production was forecast to rise to 9.936 million tonnes in 2011, lower than a previous estimate of 10.025 million tonnes, due to output revisions in Indonesia and the Philippines, industry group ANRPC said on Thursday. This was ANRPC's second downward revision of its estimate for this year's output. Production of members of the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries reached 9.47 million tonnes in 2010. (Reporting by Lewa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANRPC cuts 2011 global natural rubber output to 9.936 mln T" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.