SINGAPORE, April 28 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber production may rise less than earlier expected to 10.025 million tonnes in 2011, over an earlier forecast of 10.060 million tonnes due to output revisions in member countries, the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries said on Thursday. (Reporting by Lewa Pardomuan; Editing by Ed Lane)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANRPC global 2011 natural rubber forecast revised down to 10.025MT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.