MUMBAI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - The tight natural rubber supply situation in the world market "is likely to be aggravated further" in February-May 2011, the group responsible for 92 percent of global output said, as it is the seasonal lean tapping period. "As consuming industry normally goes for large volume purchases before the supply enters wintering lean season starting end of February, the demand is likely to gain further momentum in January," the Association of Natural Rubber Producing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANRPC sees tightening world rubber supply in Feb-May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642