STOCKHOLM, July 28 (Reuters) - Vladimir Antonov has been informed that the European Investment Bank will not allow him to invest in ailing Swedish carmaker Saab , a spokesman for the Russian businessman said on Thursday. "We have known for a few weeks," Antonov's spokesman Lars Carlstrom told Reuters. The EIB, which has loaned Saab money and therefore has a veto right in ownership issues, has not made any formal statement about Antonov's application for approval as a shareholder. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Antonov aware EIB won't allow him as owner in Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.