NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - Time Warner Inc.'s AOL on Tuesday said it has launched a new Web site courting skateboarders, snowboarders and other action sports athletes that lets users send in their own videos. Lat34.com, named after the company's Los Angeles location, is a joint venture of AOL and video production company Fusion Entertainment. Financial terms of the partnership were not disclosed. The new site is not a part of AOL Sports and is billed as a kind of MySpace for 12- to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AOL to create action sports joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.