MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd said on Thursday it is investing 6.6 million euros in a unit in the Netherlands to enhance plant capacity to 6 million tyres a year from 5.1 million tyres. (1 euro=60.8 rupees) (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres investing 6.6 mln euros in Netherlands unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.