MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd may have to raise tyre prices again if rubber rates continue to remain high, Chief Financial Officer Sunam Sarkar said on Thursday. The firm had raised tyre prices in July by around 4 percent. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres may have to raise prices again on high costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.