MUMBAI, June 29 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd , the country's second largest tyre maker by sales, is considering increasing product prices next week, as rubber prices soared to a record high, a senior official said on Tuesday. "We are in the process of finalising it, it should be within the next week or so," Sunam Sarkar, chief financial officer told Reuters. He did not disclose the quantum of the proposed hike. Spot prices of rubber, which accounts for about half the total cost of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres may raise prices next week-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642