BOMBAY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Indian tyre maker Apollo Tyres Ltd. reported a 14 percent drop in net profit last quarter to 148.7 million rupees, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Thursday. Total income rose to 5.15 billion rupees from 4.81 billion in the year earlier, it said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres Q2 net profit down 14 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.