MUMBAI, June 22 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd will raise its limit for foreign institutional investors holding by up to 30 percent of equity, the Reserve Bank of India said in a statement on its website. However, no single FII can buy more than 10 percent of the paid-up capital of the tyre maker, it added. See: http://link.reuters.com/nyq43m (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres to raise FII holding limit to 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.