MUMBAI, April 1 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd has raised product prices across categories by 2-4 percent to offset the surge in cost of rubber, a senior official said on Thursday. "This is with effect from today, the quantum would vary acoss product lines," Chief Financial Officer Sunam Sarkar told Reuters over the telephone adding that the hikes are effective from Thursday. Spot price of the most traded RSS-4 (ribbed smoked sheet) rubber has hit a record high of 15,650 rupees in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres raises tyre prices by 2-4 pct-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.