MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - The board of Indian tyre-maker Apollo Tyres Ltd gave its approval to acquire Netherlands-based Vredestein Banden B.V., the company said in a notification to the stock exchange on Thursday. Vredestein Banden B.V. is a premium European passenger car tyres manufacturer and a wholly-owned unit of Russia's biggest tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein N.V., the firm said. It did not give any more details, saying that specifics such as the price of the acquisition will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres says board approves overseas buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642