NEW DELHI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - India's second-largest tyre maker, Apollo Tyres Ltd, which reported a sharp increase in second-quarter net profit on Thursday, said it was on track to report 20 percent revenue growth this fiscal year. Apollo Chairman Onkar S. Kanwar told a results news conference that his company would also complete due-diligence for buying Modi Rubber's idle tyre plant next week and would reveal plans for another acquisition shortly. Apollo had said in August it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres sees 02/03 sales up 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.