BOMBAY, May 31 (Reuters) - India's Apollo Tyres Ltd. has shut its manufacturing plant in Vadodara in the western state of Gujarat from Tuesday due to a workers' strike, the company told the Bombay exchange on Tuesday. Shares in Apollo were down 0.8 percent at 280 rupees in a slightly firm Bombay market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Apollo Tyres shuts Vadodara unit on workers' strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642