PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - France's second-biggest toll road firm APRR has concluded a toll collect venture with Austria's Kapsch and Portugal's Brisa to bid for East European projects, it said on Thursday. Kapsch has a 70 percent stake and the two others hold 15 percent. They bid for a contract in the Czech Republic to install a truck toll collect system on 970 kms of roads in 2007, to be extended to 2,170 km in 2008. The result of the tender is expected before the end of October. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"APRR, Brisa, Kapsch in East Europe toll venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642