ST PETERSBURG, Russia, May 23 (Reuters) - ArcelorMittal , the world's top steel maker, is considering building its first factory in Russia, a local official told Reuters on Friday. "I can confirm the fact that we were in talks with ArcelorMittal and the firm is examining some options where to build a factory," said Sergey Kuklin, an official in the Leningrad regional government. The company is considering some construction sites in and around Russia's second city of St Petersburg, known ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArcelorMittal in talks over Russia plant - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642