BUENOS AIRES, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli , the world's fifth-largest tire maker, will invest $500 million from 2012 to 2015 to build a new plant in Argentina, an Argentine government statement said on Thursday. A company spokesman confirmed the planned investment but said it would be completed during 2014. (Reporting by Nicolas Misculin; Writing by Hilary Burke; editing by Carol Bishopric)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Argentina says Pirelli to build $500 mln new plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.