BUENOS AIRES, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Argentine bank Banco Patagonia said on Thursday it had bought the local unit of Detroit-based lender GMAC Inc, the former financing arm of General Motors Co [GM.UL]. The Argentine branch of GMAC had assets worth 548 million pesos ($142 million) and a loan portfolio of 378 million pesos, the bank said in a statement, without saying how much it had paid for GMAC Compania Financiera. "For Banco Patagonia, this deal allows us to enter the business linked to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Argentina's Banco Patagonia buys local GMAC unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642