* New skyscrapers, luxury cars abound in port city Rosario * Argentina is world's No.3 soybean exporter, No.2 in corn * Food prices fuel world inflation while pumping local GDP By Nicolas Misculin ROSARIO, Argentina, May 30 (Reuters) - High grain and soybean prices have driven global food inflation to the point of causing riots in Africa, but no one is complaining on the banks of the Parana River in Argentina's central farm belt. In the port city of Rosario, profits from grains ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Argentine economy thrives as grain, soy prices soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.