BUENOS AIRES, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The Argentine government said on Monday it will audit and temporarily oversee highway operator Autopistas del Sol after the company defaulted on its debt. Autopistas del Sol SA , which operates a key toll highway leading in and out of Buenos Aires, failed to make a $9 million debt payment on Monday and said it is working on a proposal to restructure its debt. Autopistas, along with some other public service companies, has repeatedly complained that the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Argentine gov't to audit, oversee highway operator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.