MUMBAI, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Tractor maker Escorts Ltd. said on Friday Arisaig India Fund Ltd. has acquired a further 0.83 percent in the company, thus raising its stake to 5.67 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arisaig India fund raises stake in Escorts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642