LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - British bus and train group Arriva said on Thursday the outlook for this year remained positive as it forecast revenues and earnings for both the first half and full year would be in line with its expectations. The company, which runs over 13,000 buses and trains across the UK and Europe, said revenue will increase by more than 50 percent for the first six months. Arriva expects significant earnings growth for the first half and full year as it achieved strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arriva says 2008 outlook positive, earnings in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.