LONDON, Dec 15 (Reuters) - British bus and train operator Arriva Plc said on Friday it was trading in line with expectations, with an encouraging performance at its Arriva Trains Wales unit. "Trading in our UK bus business is healthy. Growth is continuing in the London market, in which Arriva remains the largest operator," Arriva also said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arriva says trading in line with expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642