LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - British train and bus operator Arriva Plc said on Friday trading had continued in line with its expectations. The company confirmed that its 36.5 million euro ($36.21 million) acquisition of a 51 percent stake in Transportes Sul de Tejo, announced on June 24, was expected to immediately enhance earnings before goodwill amortisation.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Arriva says trading in line with expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.