NEW YORK, March 28 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Monday it named James Donlon as its new chief financial officer. Donlon, the former chief financial officer for Kmart Corp. before it became Sears Holdings , will replace controller Rakesh Sachdev, who was temporarily filling the financial chief role during the company's search, ArvinMeritor said. The Troy, Michigan, manufacturer said Donlon's appointment will be effective April 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor appoints new financial chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642