DETROIT, March 18 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc said on Tuesday that cost improvements in its fiscal second quarter would more than offset adverse North American market conditions and backed its full year earnings per share outlook. ArvinMeritor, which is in a multiyear restructuring, said it expects fiscal second quarter results to be significantly better than a year earlier and still expects fiscal 2008 earnings from continuing operations, before special items, in the range of $1.40 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor backs full-year outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.