TROY, Mich., Dec 18 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc said on Wednesday it agreed to buy the remaining 51 percent interest it does not already own in German joint venture Zeuna Starker GmbH & Co. for about $75 million. The auto parts maker said it is buying out the venture, which specializes in exhausts and emissions technology, in order to create a complete range of emissions products. ArvinMeritor said expects the deal to close in the second quarter of next year. ArvinMeritor become a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor to buy remaining 51 pct of Zuena Starker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642