TROY, Mich., March 25 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc. , an auto components maker, on Tuesday said its quarterly earnings would be lower than expected because of a drop in demand, higher steel costs and pricing pressures. ArvinMeritor, which makes axles, brakes, transmissions and clutches for commercial vehicles and doors, exhaust and suspension systems for light vehicles, said it now expects to earn 33 cents to 36 cents per share in its fiscal second quarter, down from earlier estimates of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor cuts 2nd-qtr profit outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.