CHICAGO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. on Thursday said it plans to divest its light vehicle aftermarket and roll coater coil coating business groups to focus on supporting automakers. The Troy, Michigan-based company said it will take a noncash goodwill impairment charge of $190 million, or $2.77 a share, in the fiscal fourth quarter related to the aftermarket unit.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor to divest two businesses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.