CHICAGO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. on Monday said it has formed a joint venture to supply diesel particulate filters to help light vehicle makers in South Korea meet new emissions reduction legislation. The 50-50 venture, which also will produce related exhaust system parts, was formed with South Korea's DongWon Precision Industrial Co. Ltd. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor forms Korean diesel joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.