CHICAGO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. , which is waging a hostile takeover bid for rival parts maker Dana Corp. , has made a "preliminary decision" to close an Indiana plant employing 850 workers, a spokeswoman said Wednesday. The factory, in Franklin, Indiana, makes exhaust systems. The union representing the Franklin plant workers was informed of the decision last week, ArvinMeritor spokeswoman Krista McClure told Reuters. ArvinMeritor is planning an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor plans to close Indiana plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.