DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Car and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday, as aggressive cost cuts offset the impact of sluggish vehicle sales in North America. ArvinMeritor reported a profit of $20 million, or 28 cents per share, for its fiscal second quarter ended March 31, compared with a loss of $94 million, or $1.34 per share, a year earlier. ArvinMeritor reported earnings of 37 cents per share excluding one-time items. Revenue rose to $1.78 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor posts quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.