DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Car and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday, as stronger demand in Europe, Asia and South America offset a steep industry downturn in the United States. ArvinMeritor reported a profit of $44 million, or 60 cents per share, for its fiscal third quarter that ended June 30, compared with a loss of $70 million, or 99 cents per share, a year earlier. ArvinMeritor reported earnings of 77 cents per share excluding one-time items. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor posts quarterly profit on overseas demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642