CHICAGO, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Tuesday said quarterly earnings rose 89 percent after the sale of an off-highway brake business, but strong truck volumes were largely offset by prior divestitures, and higher energy and pension costs. Net income rose to $34 million, or 49 cents per share, for its fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31, from $18 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. ArvinMeritor earned 16 cents per share from continuing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor quarterly earnings jump on sale gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642