CHICAGO, April 23 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Friday its quarterly earnings rose, helped by a gain from the sale of a joint venture stake. The maker of axles, brakes, and exhaust and suspension systems said its fiscal second-quarter net income rose to $41 million, or 59 cents a share, from $24 million, or 36 cents a share, a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.