TROY, Mich., Jan 21 (Reuters) - Automotive parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Tuesday said its quarterly profit rose, helped by cost cuts and strong domestic vehicle production. The company, which makes suspension systems and other products for cars and commercial trucks, said first-quarter net income rose to $32 million, or 47 cents a share, compared with a year-earlier loss of $31 million, or 47 cents, after a charge. Sales rose to $1.71 billion to $1.57 billion. ArvinMeritor was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642