NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - The chief executive of ArvinMeritor reiterated on Monday that the auto parts maker would consider raising its bid for bigger rival Dana Corp . if Dana's management were willing to cooperate and agree to a meeting. "As I have expressed several times before, if Dana is willing to work with us to consummate a transaction, we are prepared to analyze further whether a higher value is warranted," said Larry Yost, chairman and chief executive of ArvinMeritor, in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor repeats offer to reconsider Dana bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642