DETROIT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Automotive parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Wednesday reaffirmed its fourth-quarter and 2002 earnings guidance, despite some weakening of the European vehicle sales. The company, based in Troy, Michigan, said that it expects fourth-quarter earnings in the range of 56 cents to 61 cents per diluted share, and earnings of $2.25 to $2.30 per share for all of 2002. Wall Street analysts polled by research firm Thomson First Call had forecast that ArvinMeritor would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor repeats Q4, 2002 earnings guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642