NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Tuesday that a U.S. District Court made permanent a petition by the United Auto Workers union to block company efforts to modify its retiree health benefits. ArvinMeritor said that the U.S. District Court in Eastern Michigan on Aug. 17 denied a motion by the company and other defendants to summary judgment and ordered them to reimburse the plaintiffs for out-of-pocket expenses that were incurred since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor says court reinstates health benefits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642