NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc announced on Thursday it has extended its $2.2 billion offer to buy Dana Corp to Oct. 2. The company also said that so far only 2.54 million shareholders in Dana tendered their shares in the offer. ArvinMeritor offered $15 for each Dana share in a hostile bid launched last July.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor says extends offer for Dana." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642