NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Motor vehicle component maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Tuesday said it sold its Light Vehicle Aftermarket Motion Control business to AVM Industries LLC for an undisclosed price. Troy, Michigan ArvinMeritor said the sale does not include land and buildings, which are being retained by the company. The unit being sold makes gas springs and vacuum actuators and is based in Marion, S.C.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor says sells motion control business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.