NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc. , a maker of car and truck parts, on Thursday said it agreed to sell its Purolator filters business in North America to the Bosch Group and the Mann+Hummel Group. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Troy, Michigan-based ArvinMeritor said Purolator no longer fits the company's long-term strategy. Its sale is part of ArvinMeritor's previously announced plan to divest its light vehicle aftermarket businesses individually. ArvinMeritor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor to sell filter unit to Bosch, Mann" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642