BOSTON, July 26 (Reuters) - Motor vehicle component maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Wednesday it has agreed to sell its 57 percent stake in a steel joint venture to partner Mitsubishi Steel Manufacturing Co. Ltd. . Terms for the sale of Meritor Suspension Systems Co., which makes components for passenger cars, were not immediately disclosed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor to sell stake in steel venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642