CHICAGO, March 7 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Tuesday it has sold its light vehicle replacement exhaust parts business in North America to aftermarket exhaust parts maker IMCO for undisclosed terms. The divestiture of the unit to Texas-based IMCO will affect about 500 employees at unit facilities in Loudon, Tennessee, and Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, ArvinMeritor said. Troy, Michigan-based ArvinMeritor previously announced plans to sell off its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ArvinMeritor sells replacement exhaust parts unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642